Wine Vilicus Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Leza García
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine with hues of good wood, where oak and fruit together and complement each cylinder. Cherry red with ruby tones, well covered. And complex aromas with good intensity. The palate is broad, tannic and very tasty.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online wine from Rioja Vilicus
It comes from the local varieties in the following ratio: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha, and 5% Mazuelo. Aged for 12 months in French oak and American, and 6 months in bottle to complete the aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also