Green Bean natural
- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Green beans cut naturally, water and salt.
- PRODUCT: From the garden of Navarra, these extraordinary vegetables, are made promptly after collection, selecting the most tender and retain the flavor of fresh vegetables
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra- Spain
- RATION: 3-4
- WEIGHT: 0.64Kg
Now you can buy your Natural Green Bean at the best price online
Elaboration of the Green Bean in Natural
From the orchard of Navarra, they are prepared promptly from their collection, selecting the most tender part and preserving the taste of fresh vegetables.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature protected from light.
Once opened, keep in the refrigerator and consume in 3 days.
The company Conservas Pedro Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.