- WINERIES: Conservas Pedro Luis
- TASTING NOTES: Ingredients: Borage *, water, salt and antioxidant: ascorbic acid. * From organic farming.
- PRODUCT: From the garden of Navarra, these extraordinary vegetables, are made promptly after collection, selecting the most tender part and retaining the flavor of borage
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conservas Pedro Luis
- ORIGIN: Navarra-Spain
- RATION: 3-4
You can now buy your Borraja Ecologica online at the best price.
Elaboration of Ecological Borage
From the orchard of Navarra, they are prepared promptly from their collection, selecting the most tender part and preserving the taste of fresh vegetables.
Conditions of conservation
Store in a cool, dry place protected from light. Once
open store in the refrigerator with the maximum of its juice and
consume before 3 days.
The company Pedro Luis
Conservas Pedro Luis is a family business founded in 1988, characterized by a high commitment to the quality of the products we manufacture and respect for the environment and the environment.
Forty years ago, our parents dedicated their lives to farming. It was at the end of the 60's when they began to pack the fruits that they collected from their own land: their asparagus and their peppers.
Today, that same spirit and that commitment of quality that they started, based on an exhaustive control, both of the crops, as of the productions, always limited, with that personal seal of the craftsman and the dedication to obtain a product, are kept alive. only.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also