- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: The wine has a deep mahogany red with amber reflections. On the nose it presents a very complex and intense aroma, with notes of aromatic herbs, balsamic (mint), orange and spices. In the mouth it has a perfect balance between acidity, bitterness and sweetness. Salen intense herb that endure long flavors.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
You can now buy your Vermouth Larre online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Vermouth Larre
Made in a traditional way, following artisanal systems.
The Larre winery
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching wines full of history.
A company that fuses tradition of wines with innovation in its presentations.
Grape varieties used in Vermouth larre
Variety: Garnacha, Cabernet and Syrah
Vermouth Larre wine pairing
To take it alone, as a dessert on its own, or with nuts
Occasions in which Vermouth Larre is appropriate
In meetings with friends
Quality / price ratio Vermouth Larre
Great price / quality ratio
Degree of alcohol of Vermouth Larre
Graduation of 15º vol.
Ideal temperature of the Vermouth Larre wine
It is recommended to consume at a temperature of 6º-8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also