Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet and generous
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: The wine has a deep mahogany red with amber reflections. On the nose it presents a very complex and intense aroma, with notes of aromatic herbs, balsamic (mint), orange and spices. In the mouth it has a perfect balance between acidity, bitterness and sweetness. Salen intense herb that endure long flavors.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
You can now buy your Vermouth Larre online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Vermouth Larre
Made in a traditional way, following artisanal systems.
The Larre winery
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching wines full of history.
A company that fuses tradition of wines with innovation in its presentations.
Grape varieties used in Vermouth larre
Variety: Garnacha, Cabernet and Syrah
Vermouth Larre wine pairing
To take it alone, as a dessert on its own, or with nuts
Occasions in which Vermouth Larre is appropriate
In meetings with friends
Quality / price ratio Vermouth Larre
Great price / quality ratio
Degree of alcohol of Vermouth Larre
Graduation of 15º vol.
Ideal temperature of the Vermouth Larre wine
It is recommended to consume at a temperature of 6º-8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also