Wine Muga rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Viura grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Muga
- TASTING NOTES: In olfaction stresses in this order, peach, pear and cherry in its pre momentpo maturation, and certain notes acidas.El aftertaste is surprisingly long memories and leaves us Cherry and pastries intertwined
Buy online Muga Rosado wine
After 12 hours of maceration, the wine ferments for 20/25 days for deposits from small wood about 2,000 liters at 18 º C. After two months in lumber yards cold stabilized, filtered and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also