Wine Muga rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Viura grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Muga
- TASTING NOTES: In olfaction stresses in this order, peach, pear and cherry in its pre momentpo maturation, and certain notes acidas.El aftertaste is surprisingly long memories and leaves us Cherry and pastries intertwined
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
Buy online Muga Rosado wine
After 12 hours of maceration, the wine ferments for 20/25 days for deposits from small wood about 2,000 liters at 18 º C. After two months in lumber yards cold stabilized, filtered and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also