Wine Marques de Caceres Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Marques de Caceres
- TASTING NOTES: Deep ruby color. Nose of red berries whose freshness is wrapped in a fondoavainillado and sweet spices. The mouth is cheerful, frank, where tannins melt into a structure that shows great harmony. Fleshy on the palate, full of flavors, ensuring pleasure at all times.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
The global prestige Marques de Caceres sits on quality Crianza, Reserva and Gran Reserva. Pioneer in 1970 in the renewal of Rioja wines, presented with the bumper crop of 1994, Gaudium, great wine adapted to its time, in which the structure, fruit and power combined with elegance, offer our customers 'drink' long and tranquil Spanish wine rated best by specialized guides. MC, we launched the legendary 2001 vintage is another special preparation of Marqués de Cáceres, which expresses the terroir of the best and oldest vineyard ashtray.
Buy Marques de Caceres wine online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also