Wine Viñas del Vero Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: Made from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from our estate "The Sasos" After a maceration and fermentation, the wine is aged for ten months in French oak Allier forest
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy red wine online Viñas del Vero Crianza
Aged for 8 months in American oak barrels. The mash macerated with their skins for 48 hours before beginning the Fermentation process, which lasted for 14 days.
Once the fermentation was finished, we proceeded to the descube and only the flower wines were used for the final coupage, which passed into barrels for 8 months. Subsequently, the wine was filtered and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also