Wine Leza García Familia Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Leza García
- TASTING NOTES: Awe violet layer thick glycerine tear. The nose is enjoying its complex aromas. The palate is tannic and very tasty, with hues of good wood. Elegant and serious.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy wine from Rioja online
Varietal wine 100% Tempranillo. Fruit of the rigorous selection of the best grapes of our older vineyards and of a careful elaboration. Macerated in small deposits. Refined in new American oak barrels for fourteen months and matured in bottle until reaching its fineness and personality.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also