Ximénez-Spínola Single Barrel
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pedro Ximénez grape
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 47º
- WINERIES: Xímenez Spínola winery
- TASTING NOTES: view: Brown, Amber, clean, glycerine, unctuous reflections nose: Fruit, raisined fruit, raisins Aromas, plum, dried fruits spices, oak, piercing, tough, deep Boca: Sweetness, balanced, Notes foster, roasted notes, well integrated, long, evergreen wood
- BARREL AGING: 12 years
- MARK / PRODUCER: Xímenez Spínola
Buy online Ximenez Spinola in store
Wine and liquor store
Aged for 12 years in Pedro Ximénez's used barrels. The only distillate in the world made with wines obtained from the Pedro Ximénez grape. An impressive product, so balanced, fine and tasty that alcohol happens to the background imposing a multitude of delicious varietal notes. Ximénez Spíola Brandy only makes limited and numbered selections of its products, which makes each bottle a unique piece.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also