Wine Acappela roble
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Monteabellon
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry cherry color, bright. Intense aroma with marked fruity sensations of blackberry and blueberry with a perfectly integrated quality wood that envelops everything. Good structure and good fruit expression on the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Acappela roble
Buy online wines from Ribera del Duero Acappela
Acappela Roble originates in cooler vineyards near the Duero river. The soil is sandy loam with light gravel content. This gives a very characteristic freshness combined with its barrel aging results in a wine with great personality and fruity undertones marked.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also