Wine Acappela roble
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Monteabellon
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry cherry color, bright. Intense aroma with marked fruity sensations of blackberry and blueberry with a perfectly integrated quality wood that envelops everything. Good structure and good fruit expression on the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
Buy online wines from Ribera del Duero Acappela
Acappela Roble originates in cooler vineyards near the Duero river. The soil is sandy loam with light gravel content. This gives a very characteristic freshness combined with its barrel aging results in a wine with great personality and fruity undertones marked.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also