Wine Albariño de Fefiñanes 1583
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Palacio de Fefiñanes
- TASTING NOTES: TASTING REPORT 1583 ALBARIÑO DE FEFIÑANES 2013 COLOR:Straw yellow, clean. NOSE:Fruity aromas of apple and peach, with atlantic flowers and fine herbaceous touches. A fresh and elegant well-balanced acidity. FLAVOUR:Elegant and broad, very fresh and fruity, with a long finish
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Buy online Albariño de Fefiñanes 1583
1583 Albariño de Fefiñanes, produced since 1928, is one of the most emblematic white wines of the Rías Baixas. This vintage was produced during a rainy spring season, a humid summer until mid-August, and a sunny late summer with higher-than-average temperatures. Very good ripening.
A single varietal made with Albariño produced in Valle del Salnés, an area with special characteristics that help produce great quality grapes.
This wine ferments in steel tanks.
Franco-granite granite soils. Selection of grapes in the field. Expressive in the nose with diversity and complexity: ripe fruit, water and bone, citrus and herbal. Structured and harmonious in the mouth, with the fruitiness well conjugated with its stroll of lees by barrel
- Great price!!!
Other customers also