Wine Altos de Losada
93 J Suckling(2019)
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Losada Vinos de Finca
- TASTING NOTES: Elegant, fragrant and complex nose.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Losada Vinos de Finca
- ORIGIN: Cacabelos-Leon
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy Altos de Losada in our online store
It originated in 21 small pieces of old vines of Mencia. Recovered by Losada Vinos de Finca, they have been grown and processed separately. The meeting between the clay of its origin and its 15 months aging in French oak barrels, form an earthy, lively, carnal, and deeply captivating wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also