Wine Altos de Losada
93 J Suckling(2019)¡Sold out!
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Losada Vinos de Finca
- TASTING NOTES: Elegant, fragrant and complex nose.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Losada Vinos de Finca
- ORIGIN: Cacabelos-Leon
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy Altos de Losada in our online store
It originated in 21 small pieces of old vines of Mencia. Recovered by Losada Vinos de Finca, they have been grown and processed separately. The meeting between the clay of its origin and its 15 months aging in French oak barrels, form an earthy, lively, carnal, and deeply captivating wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also