- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10ºC
- WINERIES: Adega Familiar Eladio Piñeiro
- TASTING NOTES: With a golden yellow color, a slight saline note, fresh herbs, flowers and some dried fruit are appreciated on the nose. Good balance and good weight. Unctuous, dry, greasy and long in the mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Amodiño
- ORIGIN: Vilagarcía de Arousa-Pontevedra
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Amodiño wine at the best price
What kind of wine is Amodiño
White wine with aging.
Variety of grapes used in wine
Variety: 100% Albariño
Wine pairing Amodiño
White and blue fish, seafood, greens, cheese
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also