Wine Anayon Parcela 15
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Intense red color with violet trim. Aromas of ripe fruit, spices, minerals, balsamic. In the mouth, balanced and with good acidity, persistent, varietal typical of Carignan, in a powerful, mineral version.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Anayon/Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Anayon Parcela 15 wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Anayon Parcela 15
The winemaking of the fruit of these exceptional plots has been carried out individually and by hand, in open oak barrels and with hand-traced to maximize the essence of the terroir to which each one belongs and its expressiveness.
What kind of wine is Anayon Parcela 15
Red wine aged 3 months in French oak barrels
The Grandes Wines and Vineyards winery
GRANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and in which a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour stands out.
All fermentation tanks are made of stainless steel.
The winery has a wine tourism service. The visit includes a guided tour of the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage warehouse, bottling plant, aging warehouse and registered office. Visits are possible in English or French.
Denomination of origin of Anayon Parcela 15
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape variety used in Anayon Parcela 15
Variety: 100% Carignan.
Old vines in a 44-year-old glass.
Wine pairing h Anayon Parcela 15
This wine goes very well with cured cheeses, dishes with foie gras or truffle, pheasant and game dishes in general.
Occasions in which the wine Anayon Parcela 15 is appropriate
At important meals and gatherings
Price / quality ratio of Anayon Parcela 15
Somewhat high price but the wine deserves it.
Anayon Alcohol Grade Parcela 15
14th vol. graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Anayon Parcela 15
Recommended to consume between 14º-16º C
Awards and distinctions of the wine Anayon Parcela 15
• Decanter World Wine Awards - Silver (2019)
• Guide to the Wine Week - 96 points (2019)
• Bacchus - Great Gold (2020)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also