Wine Anayon Parcela 81
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Garnacha grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color. Aroma of ripe red fruits with floral tones and wild herbs. In the mouth, ripe fruit, soft and persistent tannins, tasty, varietal typicity of Garnacha, in an elegant version with a lot of personality.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Anayon/Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Anayon Parcela 81 wine online at the best price.
Anayon Parcela 81, a limited production wine
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Anayon Parcela 81
The winemaking of the fruit of these exceptional plots has been carried out individually and by hand, in open oak barrels and with hand-traced to maximize the essence of the terroir to which each one belongs and its expressiveness.
What kind of wine is Anayon Parcela 81
Red wine aged 3 months in French oak barrels
The Grandes Wines and Vineyards winery
GRANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and in which a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour stands out.
All fermentation tanks are made of stainless steel.
The winery has a wine tourism service. The visit includes a guided tour of the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage warehouse, bottling plant, aging warehouse and registered office. Visits are possible in English or French.
Denomination of origin of Anayon Parcela 81
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape variety used in Anayon Parcela 81
Variety: Garnacha, Cariñena and Macabeo.
Old vines in a 64-year-old glass.
Wine pairing Anayon Parcela 81
This wine goes well with game meats and cured cheeses, dishes with foie gras or truffle.
Occasions in which the wine Anayon Parcela 81 is appropriate
At important meals and gatherings
Price / quality ratio of Anayon Parcela 81
Somewhat high price but the wine deserves it.
Anayon Alcohol Grade Parcela 81
14.5º vol. graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Anayon Parcela 81
Recommended to consume between 14º-16º C
Awards and distinctions of the Anayon Parcela 81 wine
• Decanter World Wine Awards - Bronze (2019)
• Guide to the Wine Week - 97 points (2019)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also