- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Blecua
- TASTING NOTES: Blecua is made from a selection of three vineyards, grapes and barrels. The seven best vineyards in Viñas del Vero four varieties: Garnacha, Tempranillo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon are carefully harvested by hand, and collected in small boxes where the best clusters are selected in the "triage table." Each variety is fermented separately in foudres French oak and aged separately in new French Allier oak forest from four different coopers. Its production is very limited.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy online Blecua
Blecua is the result of a triple selection of vineyards, grapes and barrels, so exceptional, very cloudy wine is obtained with a cherry color, intensely aromatic with firm but gentle tannins and finely integrated with extraordinary wood in a set harmonious. It is a wine with a good present but especially with a promising future whose life may be extended until at least ten years.
One of the distinguishing features of Blecua is that every year is different, since only the best barrels of each variety are those that remain in each of the selection process.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also