Wine Bollinger Special Cuvee
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12ºC
- WINERIES: Champagne Bollinger
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright gold. Nose: Aromas of ripe fruits and spices. Roasted apple, compote and peach notes. Mouth: A fine bubble like velvet. Aromas of pear, pastries and spices, notes of fresh walnut.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Champagne Bollinger
You can now buy Bollinger Special Cuvee champagne online at the best price.
Preparation of Bollinger Special Cuvee
Elaboration, made from wines of different vintages and ripening and seasonal grapes, give it a unique and structured entity, with a fine bubble and balanced acidity.
What type of champagne is Bollinger Special Cuvee
The Spécial Cuvée contains only between 7 and 9 g of sugar per liter added. Aged for a minimum of 36 months before disgorging. After disgorgement, rest a minimum of 3 months before leaving the market.
Bollinger is a champagne producer based in Aÿ (France).
Founded in 1829 by Hennequin de Villermont, it produces several wines under the name Bollinger.
Grape varieties of Bollinger Special Cuvee
Variety: 60% Pinot noir, 25% Chardonnay, and 15% Pinot Meunier
Pairing Bollinger Special Cuvee
Fish, sushi, sashimi
Seafood: shrimp, prawns, crayfish, grilled lobster.
White meat and ham.
Bollinger Special Cuvee alcohol grade
His graduation is 12th vol
Bollinger Special Cuvee operating temperature
Serve between 10º-12º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also