Wine Camino a Pardos 40
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: Middle layer. Clean and bright. Cherry red with a violet rim. Alive. Good density with a slow and separate tear on the edge of the glass. Medium intensity. Good expression. Fruity with well integrated wood. Fresh red fruit. Toasted and slightly smoked notes. Sweet spices and peppers. Something balsamic. Interesting mineral background. Friendly meeting. Light and fresh, but with character. Tannin present in its proper measure, feeling of a certain rusticity, terroir. Fairly balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
Buy your Camino a Pardos 40 wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
What kind of wine is Camino a Pardos 40
Red wine with 4 months of aging on lees
The winery Vinos Divertidos
Vinos Divertidos is a personal project that seeks to combine wine and fun. To do this, we make wines with personality and we work with native Spanish varieties and family wineries. Our wines tell personal stories and our philosophy is fun, carefree and aimed at a different consumer.
Denomination of origin of Camino a Pardos 40
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located in the westernmost part of the province of Zaragoza, 87 kilometers from Zaragoza and only 1 hour from Madrid by AVE.
The geographical area of ??the D.O.P. Calatayud is made up of the following municipal terms:
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located within the Community of Calatayud Region belonging to the province of Zaragoza and bordering the provinces of Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel.
From the geomorphological point of view, the Calatayud basin is a miniature reproduction of the Ebro basin with three differentiated units: the outer mountain ranges, the interior of the pit and the foothills.
It is an area of ??complicated orography, located in the foothills of the Moncayo and characterized by a complex hydrographic network formed by various tributaries of the Ebro river, such as the Jalón, Jiloca and other minor ones. The vineyards descend the slopes of the mountains, with altitudes that range between 550 and 1,040 meters.
Variety of grapes used in Camino a Pardos wine 40
Variety: 100% Garnacha
The harvest is nocturnal, taking advantage of the low night temperatures, to avoid high oxidation of the must, pre-fermentation macerations
unwanted or fermentation under uncontrolled conditions.
The vineyards are 1000m above sea level.
Wine pairing Camino a Pardos 40
To accompany elaborated meats
Occasions when Camino a Pardos 40 is appropriate
Wine to drink as tapas.
Quality / price ratio of Camino a Pardos 40
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol from Camino a Pardos 40
It came with 14.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature of Camino a Pardos 40
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 14º-16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also