Wine Care Chardonnay
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Añadas
- TASTING NOTES: Crystal-like pale straw yellow with greenish reflections. Clean and intense aromas reminiscent blancas.Exotico fruits and flowers. Many sensations in the mouth of white fruits appear, along with other tropical. Excellent end. acid balance
Buy wine online Care Chardonnay
The Denomination of Origin of Carignan is located in the Ebro Valley and covers an area of 16,000 hectares of vineyards spread over 14 municipalities and 4,000 growers. Each of the wineries in the Wine region has its own personality. The vineyard area extends parallel to the plain of Sierra Algairén closed and southwest by the Iberian mountains, and alluvial sedimentation from the Jalon and Huerva rivers. There is a grape called Carignan, indicating the extent to which product and region are the same thing. It is the oldest Wine Region of Aragón and although it was rated in 1960, and first appeared in the Wine Regulations 1932 as susceptible area to get this recognition.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also