Wine Champagne MUMM Cordon Rouge Brut
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: G.H Mumm
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow gold, fine and bright bubble. Nose: Intense nose of citrus fruit and white flowers, aromas of brioche and butter with honeyed memories. Taste: Good entry, voluminous, carbonic well integrated, good acidity, becomes white fruit (apple) Final persistent and tasty. Temperature: 8 ° C. Pairing: Hojaldres cheese and vegetables, appetizers, tapas and snacks, delicate white meat and light fish in creamy sauces.
- BARREL AGING: 30 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: G.H Mumm
Champagne MUMM Cordon Rouge Brut online store
It ages for 2 and a half years (the minimum established is 18 months). The harvest is done exclusively by hand, plot to parcel, cluster to cluster
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Henri Abelé Brut
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial
Reyes de Aragón Gran Reserva
Reyes de Aragón Reserva Brut El Casto