Wine Champagne MUMM Cordon Rouge Brut
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: G.H Mumm
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow gold, fine and bright bubble. Nose: Intense nose of citrus fruit and white flowers, aromas of brioche and butter with honeyed memories. Taste: Good entry, voluminous, carbonic well integrated, good acidity, becomes white fruit (apple) Final persistent and tasty. Temperature: 8 ° C. Pairing: Hojaldres cheese and vegetables, appetizers, tapas and snacks, delicate white meat and light fish in creamy sauces.
- BARREL AGING: 30 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: G.H Mumm
Champagne MUMM Cordon Rouge Brut online store
It ages for 2 and a half years (the minimum established is 18 months). The harvest is done exclusively by hand, plot to parcel, cluster to cluster
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also