Wine Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Piper-Heidsieck
- TASTING NOTES: View: Fine and persistent bubbles. Pink currant. Nose: Red fruit with spicy notes of Cherries, Strawberries and Blackberries Mouth: Structured. Flavors of blackberry, grapefruit, rose and notes of red grapefruit.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Piper-Heidsieck
- ORIGIN: France
buy your Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose champagne online the best price
Elaboration of Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose
Its fusion with reserve wines during its production is what distinguishes this Champagne from the others.
What kind of wine is Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose
It is a champagne with 24 months of aging.
The Piper-Heidsieck winery
Founded in 1785, Piper-Heidsieck, one of the most prestigious champagne brands and belonging to one of the oldest champagne houses in France and the world, with 243 years of history.
Grape varieties used in Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose
Varieties: Pinot noir, Meunier, Chardonnay
Grape with flavors of forest fruits (blueberries, black currants, red ...)
Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose pairing
Seafood, Duck Magret, grilled vegetables
Occasions where Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose is appropriate
At any meal and celebrations.
Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose alcohol grade
It has a graduation of 12º vol
Optimum drinking temperature of Piper-Heidsieck Brut Rose
It is recommended to serve at 8º-10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also