Wine Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Airen grape , Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Catalunya
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 7º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 4º-6º C
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright straw yellow color. Persistent and fine bubbles that provide sensations of freshness. Nose: The nose is very fruity with aromas reminiscent of peach and tropical fruits such as Litchi. Mouth: it has a very pleasant sweetness with notes of dried apricots. It has a very pleasant fruity finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Conde de Caralt/Freixenet
- ORIGIN: Sant Sadurní d'Anoia-Barcelona-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º
The production of this young needle wine is carried out with a continuous process from the must of Airen and Moscatel grapes. Once the partial fermentation has been carried out, the tank is hermetically closed for sudsing. The result of isobaric fermentation is the gas in the wine.
What type of wine is Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º
White sparkling wine.
Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º wine sensations
It came with a light and pleasant sweet touch.
The Freixenet winery
For more than 150 years, our family has been dedicated to the art of making wine. This experience lives inside each bottle we produce. True to our roots, at Freixenet we continue to strive to make the best wines with passion and to help the world celebrate every moment.
Grape variety used in Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º
Use the Airen and Moscatel grape varieties
Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º wine pairing
Fish, shellfish, rice and legumes
Occasions where it is appropriate Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7th
Informal meals outdoors and near the sea.
Price / quality ratio Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º
Conde de Caralt Frizzante7º alcohol degree.
A 7th grade.
Conde de Caralt Frizzante 7º ideal temperature
It is recommended to take it at 4º-6 Cº
Glass bottle with internal pressure
Keep in a cool and dry place; Preserve the product of the incidence of light
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also