Wine Convento San Francisco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Convento San Francisco
- TASTING NOTES: On the nose: powerful, sweet and complex In the mouth: Great structure, balanced and fresh
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
A total of 46,763 750 ml bottles were made from Tempranillo grapes from 25 to 104 year old vineyards, located between 760 and 970 meters above sea level. The clusters and grapes were selected and aged 15 months in French oak barrels (75%) and American oak (25%).
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also