Wine Cruz de Alba
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Cruz de Alba
- TASTING NOTES: It has an intense deep color, with fruity aromas and Ripe, mountain notes and balsamic, a touch of wood Clean harmonic and integrated and a mineral sensation. In the mouth it shows tasty, fresh, with a marked vinous sensation, leaving a step by mouth silky warm and pleasant, and a finallargo and persistent.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cruz de Alba
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Now you can buy your Cruz de Alba wine at the best price online.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Cruz de Alba
After fermentation at a controlled temperature, this
wine remained 15 months in new oak barrels
French mostly, with some American oak too.
What kind of wine is Cruz de Alba
After bottling, it remains a few months in the bottle, rounded off.
Cruz de Alba is a modern wine with a more fruity profile. The moderate use of wood makes this wine a balanced and structured product.
The winery Cruz de Alba
Cruz de Alba is a wine that was born Los Hoyales, a farm located in the golden mile of Ribera de Duero. The particularities of this terroir usually identify the finest and most elegant wines.
Denomination of origin of Cruz de Alba
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Cruz de Alba wine
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
The grape is harvested from our vineyard in the first weeks of October,
obtaining an unbeatable maturation and quality.
Wine pairing Cruz de Alba
Accompanies tapas and light snacks of smoked meats, beef carpaccio or soft cheeses.
Occasions in which Cruz de Alba is appropriate
In celebrations with friends.
Price / quality ratio Cruz de Alba
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Cruz de Alba
It came with 14.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Cruz de Alba
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also