Wine Corona de Aragon Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: View: A pale lemon shade. Nose: It has a subtle aroma of citrus fruits such as lime, lemon and also reminds of pineapple. Mouth: it is refreshing and citrus.
Buy from home Corona de Aragon white wine
It is a very fresh and lively wine, which has an attractive pale yellow color with greenish edges.
Highlights its aromas of flowers and aromatic herbs with notes of white fruits and ripe background.
Perfectly accompanies seafood and Asian foods.
- Of the best Charddonays I've taken
Other customers also