Wine Corona de Aragon Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cariñena grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red color. It has intense aromas of cherries, raspberries and paprika with hints of coconut and vanilla. The palate is balanced with good acidity and soft tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy Corona de Aragon Crianza wine online
He came years from vines with a seniority of 40 years.
Raising 8 months of oak barrels, 50% in American oak and 50% in French oak.
The 2013 vintage in Cariñena wines is rated as Very Good (MB)
It pairs very well with pizza, bolognese pasta, roast chicken or dishes that have some bacon.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also