Wine Corona de Aragon Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red with violet edges. Its aromas are fresh, floral and fruity with hints of raspberry and strawberry aromas wrapped by anise and spicy fennel. It is easy to drink for your body subtly light and purity and concentration of fruit. Accompanies perfectly fresh sausage, grilled white meats, quiche or pasta carbonara.
Once collected, the grapes are allowed to cool for about four or five days at a temperature of 8 °. Subsequently, in order to achieve the highest possible concentration, it is fermented at 26 °. The degassing techniques are used here, which favors the extraction of color and phenolic compounds, and of the trapping, which facilitates the dissolution of oxygen.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also