Wine Corona de Aragon Garnacha Blanca
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: pale yellow with green trim. Aroma of fresh flowers with notes of ripe fruits and white background. The palate is fresh and volume. Accompanies perfectly pastas, vegetables and rice and fish and Asian foods.
It is a very fresh and lively wine, which has an attractive pale yellow color with greenish edges. They emphasize their aromas of flowers and aromatic herbs with notes of white fruits and mature background. In the mouth it has volume and concentration, thanks, in part, to the presence of 13% of chardonnay wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also