Wine La Miranda de Secastilla Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-10º
- WINERIES: Viñas del Vero
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright yellow with greenish tones. Nose: aromas of fruity notes. Intensive aroma In the mouth: it presents a moderate and delicate acidity
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
white wine grenache online La Miranda de Secastilla
Aged for 4 months in French oak barrels. The optimum operating temperature is between 8 and 10ºC. It perfectly combines with appetizers, elaborate salads, fish, rice, foie and goat cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also