Wine Coto de Hayas tempranillo-cabernet
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Cherry red with violet tones, clean and bright. Aroma: High intensity, fruity aroma clean and powerful varietal character with spicy tones produced by breeding wood. Mouth: soft, broad and structured Attack, rich in nuances, with extensive aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 4 meses
Wine made from the varieties Tempranillo And Cabernet Sauvignon. From selected grapes in over-vineyards 30 years (Tempranillo) and 20 years (Cabernet Sauvignon). Aged in American oak barrels for 4 months. Graduation 13,5% Vol. Operating temperature 16 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also