Wine Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Red-cherry intense, clean and bright. Aroma: High intensity, with complex aromas of very original red and black fruit, with mineral tones and with great expression, light smoky tones and spices background, provided by the barrel, very well assembled, where the aromas mingle spices and fruit of the Grenache with fine notes of cocoa, coffee and toast. Palate: On the palate is soft, broad, fleshy, with a lot of volume, harmonic envelope with a marked balance of oak tannin, acidity and alcohol, very well assembled and spacious long aftertaste, which reappear via aftertaste, spicy, fruity and memories cocoa and coffee.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
made from the varieties Garnacha, Syrah and Mazuela. Coming from a Selection of old upland vineyards located in Slate and terrace floors and Clay-ferrous metals. Aging in French oak For 12 months. Graduation 14% Vol. Operating temperature 16ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also