Wine Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Aragonesas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Red-cherry intense, clean and bright. Aroma: High intensity, with complex aromas of very original red and black fruit, with mineral tones and with great expression, light smoky tones and spices background, provided by the barrel, very well assembled, where the aromas mingle spices and fruit of the Grenache with fine notes of cocoa, coffee and toast. Palate: On the palate is soft, broad, fleshy, with a lot of volume, harmonic envelope with a marked balance of oak tannin, acidity and alcohol, very well assembled and spacious long aftertaste, which reappear via aftertaste, spicy, fruity and memories cocoa and coffee.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Coto de Hayas/ Aragonesas
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Now you can buy your wine Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
Traditional Elaboration. Fermented between 28º-30º C with temperature control. A maceration is carried out with the skins for 14 days. After the alcoholic fermentation, the malolactic fermentation was carried out in the tank and once it is finished, the varieties are mixed before they enter the barrel.
What kind of wine Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
Aging in French oak barrels for 12 months.
Sensations of wine Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
Soft and broad wine, nice to drink.
The winery Aragonesas
The Bodega Aragonesas was founded in 1984. The team of expert winemakers, masters in the elaboration of our famous Garnacha, and the human team that make up the different departments of the winery achieve the final result of internationally prestigious wines.
Denomination of origin Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
It belongs to the DO Campo de Borja. Campo de Borja is located northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It includes the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valley of the river Huecha and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its authentic jewels wines in which the variety "Garnacha" reaches all its splendor.
In the lower area, with altitudes between 350 and 450 meters, we find brown limestone soils and "garnachas", both in traditional glass formation and trellis. It is the earliest maturing area and includes the vineyards of Magallón, Pozuelo de Aragón ... Their wines are warm, powerful and very aromatic
The middle zone is characterized by having the highest concentration and density of vineyards. It includes the vineyards located between 450 and 550 meters of altitude. There are the floors of the terraces of the river "La Huecha", tributary of the Ebro and all the gravelly and ferrous-clay soils. There are the vineyards of Ainzón, Borja, Fuendejalón .... in a relief of gentle slopes and good exposure to the sun. Their wines are very complex, intense, structured and fleshy.
The upper area of ??the D.O, whose vineyards range from 550 to 700 meters of altitude, corresponds to the foothills of Moncayo. They correspond to the vineyards located in the Altas de Ainzón and Fuendejalón areas, as well as to the municipalities of Tabuenca, El Buste, Vera. Their wines are fine, subtle and elegant.
Variety of grapes used in Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
The variety used: Garnacha (86%), Syrah (10%) and Mazuela (4%)
From a selection of old rain-fed vineyards, located in
slate, terrace and ferrous-clay floors
Wine pairing Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
To take with all kinds of meats and roasts.
It combines well with cured cheeses.
Occasions where it is appropriate Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
To take in celebrations, and special events.
Price / quality ratio Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
Alcohol grade of Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
A graduation of 14º.
Ideal temperature of Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
It is recommended to take it at 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also