Wine El Circo Director
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: deep purple red with purple edges. Aromas of berries, cherries and spicy touches. The palate is a tasty wine, round-bodied. It is a perfect accompaniment or sirloin steak with potatoes or peppers wine.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
Wine bottle El Circo
This red wine is made from vineyards more than 40 years old, at a height of 500 meters in height, in a land where a strong wind hits. It is a single-parent, garnacha wine. It should be served at about 15 degrees of temperature. It combines very well with meats, roasts, lamb, hamburgers.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also