Wine El Circo Volatinero
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: An elegant purple color with intense aromas of cherries, blackberries, licorice and caramel. An inlet in friendly mouth and has a balanced acidity. The aftertaste reminiscent of blackberries complemented by notes of cinnamon. It is a perfect place to take with sausage or sausage grilled or roasted chicken with herbs wine.
This wine is made from vineyards over 15 years old of low yield that rooted in a terroir poor in organic matter, and during many months of the year accompanied by a cold and strong wind of northwest component, the Cierzo. Its elaboration is traditional and in deposits of stainless steel.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also