Wine Fefiñanes III Año
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º
- TASTING NOTES: Pale, bright yellow and well presented. ripe candied fruit, applesauce, pear and notes of linden and chamomile. Balsamic aromas give way to flavors of a mature white wine freshness and bitterness gently with greasiness. antagonistic dualities, which combine and harmonize in this great Albariño long haul,
- BARREL AGING: 27 months
Buy online wine albariño
Albariño de Fefiñanes is 100% made from the Albariño variety. The grapes come from their own vineyards planted on granitic soils in the Salnés Valley (Cambados). The elaboration of this white wine began with a vintage during the first week of October. Once in the cellar the must fermented in stainless steel tanks for 20 days.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also