Wine Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º-12º C
- WINERIES: Azpilicueta
- TASTING NOTES: Straw colour, pale, suggestive. On the nose, a wine of great complexity and elegance, in which citrus notes blend with flowers and white fruit, together with pastries, toast, and truffle. Delicious on the palate with a length and creaminess worth enjoying carefully.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Felix Azpilicueta
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco wine online.
ElaborationFélix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
The musts obtained have been fermented in American oak barrels with a very soft and prolonged toasting.
After alcoholic fermentation, part of the wine has undergone malolactic fermentation in the barrel.
The wine is born from the assembly between the different wines obtained.
Type of wine Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
White wine fermented in barrels, elegant to enjoy slowly
The Azpilicueta Winery
Founded in 1881 by Félix Azpilicueta Martínez, a very relevant person in La Rioja. He was one of the first exporters of Rioja wines.
This winery has become one of the benchmarks for Rioja wines throughout the world.
Denomination of Origin La Rioja
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates back to the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925. The area that houses this denomination of origin encompasses the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country. The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana. The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and, above all, they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties of the wine Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
Variety: 100% Viura
Made with grapes from our Fuenmayor vineyards.
Wine Pairing Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
It goes well with ham, nuts, vegetables, fish in sauce, cheeses of all kinds.
Occasions to drink Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
Wine to drink at family meals
Value for money by Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature of Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
Alcohol content of 12.5º vol. It is recommended to take it at a temperature of 9º-12ºC
Awards Félix Azpilicueta Colección Privada Blanco
• PEÑÍN GUIDE 2018. 91 POINTS - 2016
• CATAVINUM WORLD WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION 2017. GOLD MEDAL - 2015
• CATAVINUM WORLD WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION 2016. GOLD MEDAL - 2014
• GOURMETS GUIDE 2016. 90 POINTS - 2014
• BACO HARVEST AWARDS 2015. GOLD MEDAL - 2014
- Know the product:Yes
very nice wine
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also