Wine Lalomba Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 11º-13º C
- WINERIES: Ramón Bilbao
- TASTING NOTES: Peach pink color of pale intensity. Clean and with the presence of tears. Notes of fresh red fruit, fruit skin like apricot and lychee. Memories of orange blossom, citrus fruits such as blood orange and herbal aromas. Impact in the mouth due to its perfect balance between acidity and fat from aging on lees. Fruity character present in retronasal.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lalomba/Ramon Bilbao
- ORIGIN: Haro-Spain
You can now buy your Lalomba Rosado wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Lalomba Rosado
Alcoholic fermentation takes place in concrete tanks. The wine is in contact with its lees for 4 months.
What type of wine is Lalomba Rosado
Rosé wine in harmony, and balanced
Lalomba Rosé wine sensations
It came with a long journey that increases its complexity over time.
The Ramon Bilbao winery
The winery is located in the town of Haro, the cradle and center of Rioja wines.
It was founded in 1924, by the Bilbao Murga family. It can be considered one of the pioneering wineries in the production of barrel-aged wines. It is one of the most traditional wineries in the Rioja Alta area.
Since 1999 the winery belongs to the Diego Zamora SA group
It currently has a production of 3,000,000 bottles.
Currently they produce the wines:
• Ramon Bilbao Gran Reserva
• Ramon Bilbao Reserve
• Ramon Bilbao Crianza
• Ramon Bilbao Rosado
As regards traditional wines
Regarding more modern wines, the wines are made:
• Ramon Bilbao Limited Edition
• Vineyards of Height
Denomination of origin of the wine Lalomba Rosado
Located in the DO Rioja, a name that dates back to the end of the 19th century, but was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that houses this designation of origin encompasses the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta
The wines of this appellation are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines
Grape variety used in Lalomba Rosado wine
Varieties: 90% Garnacha and 10% Viura
The grapes are manually harvested in small 12kg boxes that were refrigerated and transported to the winery where they remained in a cold environment for 12 hours.
Lalomba Rosé wine pairing
To take as an aperitif, and in meals with fatty fish, sushi and mussels.
Occasions where Ramon Lalomba Rosado is appropriate
As an aperitif, and in family meals.
Value for money Lalomba Rosado
Good value for money.
Graduation of the wine Lalomba Rosado
This wine has an alcohol content of 12.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of the Lalomba Rosado wine
Its optimal temperature to consume is between 11º to 13º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also