- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Priorat
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Merum Priorati
- TASTING NOTES: clean and bright cherry colored wine, with touches púrpuras.En predominantly red fruit nose, recalling raspberries and currants, and aniseed notes. This wine has a fresh and fruity entrance. Well balanced, they stand again red fruits, with hints of vanilla assembled from its slight barrel aging. Mature and velvety tannins, has a long and elegant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Inici/ Merum Priorati
- ORIGIN: Tarragona-Spain
The most important thing about this bottle of wine is the great balance of the whole. Inici is a delicate priorat - within the usual power of the wines of this denomination - and citric, refreshing in the nose, with a crisp fruit and with nerve, fleshy, in mouth. It is accessible in its youth, with the tannins ripe and kind, but do not forget to open it in time or decant it so that a few reductive notes that appear when the bottle is uncorked but that soon give way to intense aromas of wild berries, raspberries , Currants, notes of dried herbs, eucalyptus and some souvenir books with yellow leaves -remarkable the complexity for a wine of this price range. It hides a slightly dusty bottom, of arid soil, without rusticity however, quite the opposite, refined, that emphasizes still more the minerality of the floors and that is balanced with the creaminess and the sweetness of the fruit. As we advanced at the beginning, the llicorella is the protagonist, who controls the baton, although the singer's voice carries, with respect, the Grenache.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also