Wine Viña Ardanza Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Grupo Rioja Alta Vinos y Bodegas
- TASTING NOTES: This excellent 2004 in which elegance, traditional aromatic complexity and power are enriched with a greater intensity of color, freshness and fruit background. High expression of an iconic brand always changing "-
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Buy online Viña Ardanza
The Tempranillo spent 36 months in American oak for 4 years and the average age Garnacha, reduced its 30 months aging in barrels 2 and 3 wines in American oak. The wines were racked manually six times.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also