Wine Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red well covered, with bluish and ruby rim. Medium-high layer. Intense aroma with hints of red plums, ripe red fruits, spices, light notes of vanilla and a rich background of toast. Tasty on the palate, well structured, with good balance, developing all the character of ripe tannins of great quality. Broad finish, with delicate notes of spices and oaks, long and intense.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Now you can buy Sierra Cantabria Cuvee wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
Traditional preparation. 100% de-stemmed
Malolactic fermentation in barrel.
What kind of wine is Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
Aging of 12 months in Bordeaux barrels of French oak (85%), American oak (15%) and new cask (40%).
Sensations of wine Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
Tasty in the mouth, well structured, with good balance.
The winery Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
The history of the family is written since 1870 as a project of five generations of winemakers rooted in the Rioja Sonsierra and given over decades to discover the character and identity of vineyards privileged to transmit them in unique wines, those that are only born in the terroirs more Exceptional
Denomination of origin Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
Located in the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925.
The area that receives this denomination of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
Variety: Tempranillo 100%
Own farm, La Llana, over 30 years old, located in Labastida. Altitude: 460 m.
Sandy soil, with traces of gravel and pebbles.
Organic fertilizer. Cultivation of integrated agriculture.
Year of planting: 1980.
Wine pairing Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
To take with roasts like lamb and suckling pig and red meats.
Occasions in which Sierra Cantabria Cuvee is appropriate
In all types of meals and celebrations
Price / quality ratio Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
A very affordable price
Grade of wine alcohol Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
It has a graduation of 14º
Optimum service temperature of Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
Its temperature to taste it fully is 16º-18º.
Wine awards Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
STEPHEN TANZER'S 91
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also