Wine Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: A primary red with a strong character, very aromatic, wrapped by a short aging that gives it elegance in its evolution without losing the freshness and liveliness
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
FERMENTATION: Traditional elaboration, 100% destemmed. Alcoholic fermentation with autochthonous yeast selected from Our own vineyards, temperature control between 28 and 30 º C. MACERATION: with the skins for 21 days. MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION: In barrel. AGING: Barrel 12 months in French oak barrels (85%) and American (15%), with 40% new barrels, since November 2010. Racks every four months.
Online wine shop Sierra Cantabria Cuvee
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also