Wine Beronia Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Beronia
- TASTING NOTES: Intense ripe red cherry and bright covered. Elegant nose of black fruit with balsamic and spicy, mineral nuances background. Harmonious complexity on the palate. Broad and fleshy wine. Fruit and mineral notes on a background of snuff. Harmonious complexity on the palate. Wine with great personality, with high potential for development.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Wine shop online Beronia Gran Reserva
Beronia define its unmistakable spirit developing high quality wines as Crianza, Reserva and Gran Reserva and developing other strong personality where Beronia Collection Varietal selection, 198 barrels and III are distinguished Beronia BC Innovation is an important part of the winery and the proof is the development of organic viticulture, a true homage to the earth. Preparation: After careful selection and fermentation of grapes, has proceeded to aging for 27 months in French oak, Through semi racking got a slow and harmonious evolution of their characters.
Remains 36 months in bottle before release to the market.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also