Wine Remelluri Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Granja Nuestra Señora de Remelluri
- TASTING NOTES: Wide variety of flavors, ranging from red fruits bottom ground up herbs. A wine that comes from organic and biodynamic viticulture, which respects the most the character of the land and grapes.
- BARREL AGING: 17 month
Remelluri online wine store
Remelluri Reserva is a red wine made with a blend of Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano, Viura and Malvasia. The grapes come from important vineyards of the property located in poor limestone terraces, of clay-calcareous nature, with a mother rock that appears by zones. These terraces are mostly made up of sandstones and marls whose origin is in the Quaternary era. The different varieties are applied a traditional viticulture, ecological, with biodynamic treatments. The harvest begins in early October and ends in late October / early November. Selection in field and table. The fermentation is carried out with native yeasts. This wine ages for 17 months in barrels of different origins and sizes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tedeum Blanc de Blancs Grand Cuvée Spéciale