Wine Imperial Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Cvne
- TASTING NOTES: High layer of cherry cherry color with bright red shades. On the nose aromas of forest fruits and licorice are perfectly balanced with the spicy notes to Thyme, rosemary, clove and leaf of pure that come from their stay in barrel. In the mouth it expresses its elegance due to a friendly tannin that brings roundness and freshness. It is a long and wide wine with a very interesting retronasal for sucomplejidad. Its ideal pairing is with red meats and game.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Now you can buy your Imperial Reserva wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Imperial Reserva
The fermentation takes place in French oak vats.
What kind of wine is Imperial Reserva
Aged for 2 years in French and American oak barrels, finishing the process with an aging in bottle of 2 years in our centenary cellars, until its release on the market.
The cellar Cvne
The Imperial Winery is an autonomous winery within the original winery of CVNE.
The wine is made under strict quality control, and in the most traditional way. In this winery is elaborated in addition to Imperial, our Real de Asúa wine.
The winery is composed of French oak vats of different capacities. This allows to collect the production of each plot of vineyards and make an individual monitoring of each terroir.
Barrel aging takes place inside the Eiffel ship built in 1909.
Denomination of origin of Imperial Reserva
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Imperial Reserva
Varieties of grapes: 85% Tempranillo. Graciano, Mazuelo and Garnacha
From our best vineyards of more than 40 years located in the Villalba, Briones and Torremontalbo areas we make a selection of the grapes in the field.
The grapes arrive at the winery and are placed in a cold room for 24 hours.
Wine pairing Imperial Reserva
To take with all kinds of meats and cheeses.
Occasions in which Imperial Reserva is appropriate
To accompany in family event, lunch with friends.
Value for money Imperial Reserva
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Alcohol grade Imperial Reserva
Ideal service temperature of Imperial Reserva
Consume preferably at a temperature between 18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also