Wine Leza García LG
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Leza García
- TASTING NOTES: Red wine denomination of origin Rioja. Fermented and macerated at an average temperature of 28 ° for 12 days. He has completed malolactic fermentation in barrel. Ends the process of maturation in new French and American oak barrels and where he stayed a total of 8 months.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy Leza Garcia LG wine in our online store
Malolactic fermentation. Maturation in new barrels of French and American oak for 8 months. Battonage daily.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also