Wine Ontañon Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Ontañón
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense red, large layer, reflections tiles, very bright. Aroma: From the fruit to more elaborate aromas of the barrel characterized by spices and tobacco. Good combination of toasted tones with those of the variety. In retro-nasal intense, elegant aroma and great aromatic persistence. Taste: Balanced, round, what anticipates in the nose it fulfills seriously in the mouth. Full sensation in the mouth, pleasant touch and great persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Ontañón
Now you can buy your Ontañon Gran Reserva wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Ontañon Gran Reserva
Afterwards, they are placed in vats where they macerate and are bazuqueadas daily at the same time that they carry out the fermentation during 12 days to continue with their elaboration by the traditional Bazuqueo method.
What kind of wine is Ontañon Gran Reserva
After fermentation the wine is uncovered in French oak vats where malolactic fermentation takes place. After this, the wine undergoes aging in new French oak barrels for 12 months.
Sensations of the wine Ontañon Gran Reserva
It has an explosion of flavor, it is voluptuous, very pleasant and it is a very round wine, with a very lasting and pleasant aftertaste where once again the notes of fruit appear more sweet and certain memories of pastries.
The winery Ontañon
Our winery, founded more than 30 years ago under a family artisan field, which still lives on today, has a long experience in Riojan viticulture.
Bodegas Ontañon transmits, harvest after harvest, the enthusiasm for the art of good work, with the dedication that a new living being demands after each harvest and deserves to be an adult.
Denomination of Origin of the Ontañon Gran Reserva
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but it was not officially form until 1925. The area hosts this designation of origin covers the regions of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta.
The wines of this appellation are characterized by fresh, aromatic, with excellent vessel and especially wines are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Ontañon Gran Reserva
Varieties: Grapes Tempranillo, Graciano and Garnacha from 6 vineyards of this town of Quel.
Wine pairing Ontañon Gran Reserva
To take with red meats, game, roasts, ham, cured cheeses and pates.
Degree of alcohol of Ontañon Gran Reserva
Presents an alcohol grade of 12.5 º
Ontañon Gran Reserva service temperature
Consume at a temperature of 16º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also