- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pegalaz
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry, garnet rim. Nose: spicy, creamy oak, complex, fresh, red fruit, ripe fruit. powerful, tasty, toasted mouth, ripe tannins
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pegalaz
Online store wine Fire
Breeding 10 months.30% French oak. 70% American oak. The winery, which is located next to the vineyards, is half buried on a hill, which facilitates the processing process and provides a great thermal inertia to the building.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also