Wine Sers Gran Reserva
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense red with light purple tone tile. Smell: very high intensity of great complexity, is balsamic, spicy white pepper, with hints of vegetables, cabbage, leather, cocoa, mineral and snuff. and all this against a background of vanilla and roasted. when breathing appears plum fruit dry peach. taste: Powerful aftertaste with predominance of spice, vanilla and toasted described in the olfactory phase. Soft attack in step excels the strong acidity which keeps the wine and gives freshness. spices, leather and snuff, excellent flavors tanica sweet tannin structure, the wine is voluminous and fleshy. aftertaste vainill along, toasted and spicy. Pairing: ham and sausages, stews, game, red meat, blue cheese, cured and foie.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sers
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Sers Gran Reserva wine online at the best price
Limited Production to 2020 bottles
Sers Gran Reserva winemaking
This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtering, which can give rise to natural sediments.
What kind of wine is Sers Gran Reserva
A red wine macerated in American oak barrels for 18 months with a minimum stay in the bottle of 18 months.
The Sers winery
Sers means wind. A strong northwest wind, very cold and desiccant, conditions the life of the plants, forcing them to fight against the dryness that it causes.
It occurs at any time of the year, although it is more frequent in winter and spring.
Only 8 deposits. Only 100 barrels. Only expert hands.
12 hectares in the best farm of the family: the mulberry
Denomination of Origin of the wine Sers Gran Reserva
It belongs to the DO Somontano, in this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. Mono varietal elaborations predominate
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantations. They are the base from which its good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them. .
Somontano is characterized by having cold winters and hot summers with significant changes in temperature at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Designation of Origin wines have very peculiar characteristics: very good alcohol content, fruity and with perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buying Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence that we have chosen our wine correctly.
Varieties of grapes used in Sers Gran Reserva wine
Varieties: cabernet sauvignon, and merlot
Harvest in the 1st week of September for the Merlot, and in the 3rd week for the Cabernet.
Sers Gran Reserva wine pairing
To take with red meats, ham, cold cuts, smoked meats, blue cheeses, cured cheeses and foie.
Occasions to drink Sers Gran Reserva wine
Ideal for family meals and celebrations
Quality / Price ratio of the Sers Gran Reserva wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Sers Gran Reserva
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Sers Gran Reserva wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also