Wine Sers Gran Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense red with light purple tone tile. Smell: very high intensity of great complexity, is balsamic, spicy white pepper, with hints of vegetables, cabbage, leather, cocoa, mineral and snuff. and all this against a background of vanilla and roasted. when breathing appears plum fruit dry peach. taste: Powerful aftertaste with predominance of spice, vanilla and toasted described in the olfactory phase. Soft attack in step excels the strong acidity which keeps the wine and gives freshness. spices, leather and snuff, excellent flavors tanica sweet tannin structure, the wine is voluminous and fleshy. aftertaste vainill along, toasted and spicy. Pairing: ham and sausages, stews, game, red meat, blue cheese, cured and foie.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Harvest: first week of September For merlot, second week for syrah and third week for Cabernet Vintage by hand with the sunrise and reception of grapes In cellar with morning dew. Operating temperature: 16 to 18 degrees. This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtration, which can give rise to natural sediments that guarantee the purity and integrity of the same. This aspect advises its decantation.
Buy a great reserve wine online
- There are still no reviews for this product.