Wine Dehesa de los Canonigos Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Dehesa de los Canonigos
- TASTING NOTES: elegant and intense wine nose, red fruits and balsamic with small strokes liquorice, all well complemented with excellent toasted wood. Good structure in the mouth, tasty, large, noble tannins and complex pathway postnasal
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
wine composed of tempranillo grape 88% and cabenert sauvignon 12%.
Wines with a tradition of 5 generations dedicated to the cultivation and production of wines.
A very complete and very expressive wine. In its preparation remains 15 months in American oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also