Wine Muga Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Muga winery
- TASTING NOTES: Red bloodshot and homogeneous layer just traslucido.En nose is a very recognizable harvest their fruit notes significantly different from previous harvests; pome fruit that more bone, and red fruits accompanied by fairly seasoning. All this underpinned by notes of flower, mostly white (this note is unusual in parenting / booking Muga vineyards), and a huge range of oak spices without having any clear dominance. Ends olfaction with subtle notes of toast and leather.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
- ORIGIN: Haro-La Rioja
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Now you can buy your Muga Crianza wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Muga Crianza
Fermentation with indigenous yeast in oak deposits. Aging for 24 months in barrels made with selected oaks in our cooperage. A clarification with fresh egg white is carried out prior to bottling. Once in bottle will undergo a refining process for twelve months in our warehouse, at least.
What kind of wine is Muga Crianza
Aging for 24 months in barrels made with selected oaks in our cooperage.
The palate has a honeyed attack, an enveloping tannin with menthol touches. To highlight an interesting final persistence in the mouth
The winery Muga
Since 1932, proud to name a great wine.
At Muga, we always use the noblest materials and open our doors to new techniques that bring an improvement to quality without losing authenticity.
To make each of our wines, we keep betting on traditional procedures:
Through the natural process of clarification, we eliminate the suspended particles that appear in the wine.
We perform the racking by the traditional method of gravity.
We are the only winery in Spain with a master cubero and three own coopers.
We make our barrels with the best oak, giving them the right interior toasted to get wines of unique character.
Denomination of Origin of the Muga Crianza
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but it was not officially form until 1925. The area hosts this designation of origin covers the regions of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta.
The wines of this appellation are characterized by fresh, aromatic, with excellent vessel and especially wines are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Muga Crianza
Varieties: Tempranillo 70%, Grenache 20%, mazuelo and graciano 10%
Soil, calcareous and alluvial clay.
Wine pairing Muga Crianza
To take with white veal, Iberian meats and some type of stew.
Degree of alcohol of Muga Crianza
Presents an alcohol grade of 13.5 º
Service temperature of Muga Crianza
Consume at a temperature of 14º-17º, to favor the oxygenation of the wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also