Wine Real Rubio Gran Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Real Rubio
- TASTING NOTES: Good depth, garnet colour, with light brick-red hues and bright ruby glints. On the nose, from the first moment you can appreciate the aromas from the French oak, (cereal, toast,...) which give way to very ripe fruit, with vanilla touches. In the mouth the wine shows its backbone, silky, flowing pleasantly into a long, lingering finish.
- BARREL AGING: 26 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Real Rubio
Harvested in October 2005. This wine of great character is made from a very balanced proportion of two of the native varieties of Rioja that give it some interesting attributes for aging, maintaining all its properties. Stays in barrel, 26 months, in American oak. Permanence in bottle, 40 months.
Buy online Real Rubio wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also