Wine Beronia Reserva
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Beronia
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Intense cherry color cherry. Nose: Complex nose with aromas of black fruits, especially highlights the blackberry. Great harmony of species such as cinnamon. Mouth: Sweet with a sweet and round tannin that has the acid fruit well assembled with the wood. Very fresh and structured that denotes a great complexity in the mouth, with a long aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 20 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Beronia
- ORIGIN: Ollauri-Spain
Buy Beronia Reserva online
We are before a wine made with grapes, Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo.
Elaboration Beronia Reserva
This wine is made from a selection of the best grapes from the oldest vineyards of Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo. After a slow and careful controlled fermentation with periodic overruns to extract the desired color and aromas, this wine remained for 20 months in mixed American and French oak barrels, achieving a slow and harmonious evolution. Subsequently, he completed his aging for 16 months in the bottle before going on the market.
Type of wine Beronia Reserva
Red wine aged 20 months in American and French oak barrels.
Sensations of the wine Beronia Reserva
Very fresh and well structured wine with a certain sweet taste.
The Beronia winery
The name of Beronia connects with the history of the lands on which it sits. In the third century BC, the area known today as La Rioja was inhabited by the Berones, a Celtic warrior people, whose first settlements in Tricio, Varea and Leiva, demarcated the boundaries of the Beronia region, what is now La Rioja.
The Beronia winery was founded in 1973 by a group of businessmen, friends among themselves, and in 1982 it became part of the "Familia de Bodegas de González Byass". Today, Beronia is a Spanish winery of reference both nationally and internationally and that produces its wines in the purest and most traditional style of Rioja with its "own personality" and "Beronia style".
Denomination of Origin Rioja
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925. The area that receives this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta.
The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
The graciano grape, tempranillo and mazuelo
Made with tempranillo grapes 95%, graciano 4% and mazuelo 1%
The harvest takes place in an orderly and staggered manner in the different sub-zones. In the first days of September, it produces the harvest of these grapes.
Wine pairing Beronia Reserva
To take with grilled meat and grilled pork chops, cured meats and cheeses.
Occasions to take Beronia Reserva
At meals with friends and family, and whenever we have to celebrate something.
Quality / Price of Beronia Reserva
Good value for money.
Graduation and temperature of service Beronia Reserva
Its graduation is 14º and it is recommended to take between 14º and 17º temperature of the wine.
Awards wine Beronia Reserva
- GOLD 2004 INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION
- GOLD 2009 THE BEST WINES OF SPAIN IN RUSSIA - GOLD BEST IN CLASS - FRESCOBALDI TROPHY 2008 INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION - GOLD 2008 JAPAN INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE
- GOLD 2009 ZARCILLO AWARDS - BEST IN SHOW 2009 VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- GOLD BEST OF BEST 2011 WINE STYLE AWARDS ASIA - GOLD 2010 WINE STYLE AWARDS ASIA - 91 POINTS 2010 WINE SPECTATOR - 90 POINTS 2010 WINE ENTHUSIAST - GOLD BEST IN CLASS 2010 INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION - GOLD 2009 JAPAN INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE
- PLATINUM 2012 CRITICS CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION - BEST RIOJA 2012 SOMEMELIER CHALLENGER USA - 90 POINTS 2012 PARKER (THE WINE ADVOCATE) - GOLD 2012 EXPOVINOS COLOMBIA - GOLD 2011 SOMMELIER WINE AWARDS UK - 94 POINTS 2011 CHAIRMAN'S TROPHY, ULTIMATE WINE CHALLENGE USA - 90 POINTS 2011 WINE ENTHUSIAST.
RESERVE 2007 - JUDGES CHOICE TEMPRANILLO 2012 WINE ACCESS INTERNATIONAL VALUE WINE AWARDS.
"A well structured red wine with great complexity in the mouth and long aftertaste."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also